Saturday 4 September 2010

Update: Saturday 4th September

hey all
This is an update on what I am doing 40K wise. Lots of painting on my part :-) completed 10 troops of my Necron Warriors. Only another 20 to go :-(.

Been reading other Blogs and I do tend to agree with Fritz's blog about size of 40K games. 750point limit I find is the hardest limit to find a competitive list for and is the biggest challenge.

Setting my own 750 Space Marine list to go and play with at my local club tomorrow so it should be a good laugh to play with if they are not all playing fantasy...

Later today I'll be working on my 2nd youtube video. 1st video did not take off as I wanted (this maybe because I had no other videos on my channel and also that I have not put enough key search words) 16 views in 1 day. So my next video I want to try and see if I can double the views and hopefully bring some more subscribers. I have 4 at the moment (Not a lot I know but it a start)

Lets see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment